Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Winner Challenge # 161 Floral Delight

As always another week of wonderful designs to inspire everyone. 
Wonderful work submitted by everyone:)
Now for our winners:

This weeks sponsors Are


Prize :

WINNER








Prize :

WINNER


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 161 Floral Delight in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 5/27/2013 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our WINNERS!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise to find that you have chosen my card as the winner, for the 'Floral Delights' challenge.
Thank you so much, and I will display my badge with pride.
Will email you now.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Jery Fox said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.


Click Here
Visit Web
Ozgrid.com

Eileen Price said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

Classtrips.co.uk
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Danil Pamungkas said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Hotify.net
Information
Click Here
Visit Web