Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winners Challenge 203 Birthday Bonanaza

We have 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week...

Eureka Stamps
Prize : 5 digi stamps of choice from store

WINNER:


                                             76. Sue bearhouse  



Flourish With A Bling
Prize : $15AUD Voucher to spend in store

WINNER:


  
                                                        113. Jacky - Paddington Fan  


    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 203 Birthday Bonanza in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 03/17/2014 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNER!!


  

2 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Thrilled to see my card on the winners post - a lovely surprise! Thank you so much, have sent you an email!! Congrats to Sue too!
Love Jacky x

Sue said...

Oh thank you for picking me as a winner. I have only just seen this as I have been having internet problems. Am I too late to claim my prize?
Sue xx